Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
Experienced Business Attorneys
DSR & Associates has a broad base of experience in handling complicated bankruptcy issues in Chapters 7, 11, and 13 proceedings. Our attorneys have experience in all aspects of debt collection, credit relief, debtor-creditor litigation, and asset transfers. Our team works closely with our clients to understand their business, legal issues, and financial challenges.
Services We Provide
- Pre-bankruptcy loan restructuring, Workouts, and Recoveries
- Fraudulent Transfer Litigation, Lien Avoidance Actions, and Non-Dischargeability Claims
- Stay Relief Litigation
- Plan Objections, Negotiations, and Confirmation Issues
- Lease Assumptions and Rejections
- Debt Discharge Litigation
- Claim Disputes
- Reclamation / Set off / Recoupment Issues
- Preference Litigation
- Section 363 Sales
We have represented our bankruptcy and creditor rights clients’ interests not only in Bankruptcy Court, but also before District Courts, Circuit Courts, and the U.S. Supreme Court.
We represent a wide range of clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Such clients include commercial creditors, debtors, and debtors-in-possession.