Bankruptcy and Creditors’ Rights
Experienced Business Attorneys
DSR & Associates has a broad base of experience in handling complicated bankruptcy issues in Chapters 7, 11, and 13 proceedings. Our attorneys have experience in all aspects of debt collection, credit relief, debtor-creditor litigation, and asset transfers. Our team works closely with our clients to understand their business, legal issues, and financial challenges.
Services We Provide
- Pre-bankruptcy loan restructuring, Workouts, and Recoveries
- Fraudulent Transfer Litigation, Lien Avoidance Actions, and Non-Dischargeability Claims
- Stay Relief Litigation
- Plan Objections, Negotiations, and Confirmation Issues
- Lease Assumptions and Rejections
- Debt Discharge Litigation
- Claim Disputes
- Reclamation / Set off / Recoupment Issues
- Preference Litigation
- Section 363 Sales
We represent a wide range of clients ranging from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Such clients include commercial creditors, debtors, and debtors-in-possession.