General Counsel Services
Experienced Business Attorneys
Having a general counsel can save your business both time and money in the analysis and resolution of business matters because your general counsel already knows you and your company. Our attorneys can provide general counsel and consulting services to business clients in a broad range of fields. We work with each client to understand its business model and industry in order to provide customized services to fit each client’s needs and resources.
Services We Provide
- Formation of new businesses, subsidiaries, and divisions
- Amendment or creation of shareholder, partnership, or operating agreements
- Drafting and negotiation of employment agreements, non-disclosure agreements, vendor agreements, licensing agreements, reseller agreements, and other various corporate documents
- Regulatory and licensing issues with state, county, and local authorities
- Corporate Restructuring and Reorganization
- Corporate Governance
- Capital Raises
- Employment matters including hiring, retention, termination, and employee handbooks
- Litigation, arbitration, and risk management
- Real estate purchases and commercial leasing
DSR & Associates offers a broad range of experience to its corporate clients. Our attorneys provide general counsel and consulting services to business clients in a broad range of fields throughout the United States. We have experience serving as outside general counsel both as the exclusive firm representing a business and as the general counsel assisting other outside counsel with specialized matters, such as patent litigation.
We have served as general counsel for businesses in California, Arizona, and Texas. Our clients are in a broad number of industries including healthcare, executive recruiting, IT companies, distribution companies, and manufacturers.